Organic fruits and vegetables sometimes cost more than conventional ones.
The Environmental Working Group produces an annual list assessing which fruits and vegetables are most likely to contain the most (or least) pesticides.
- The 15 Fruits And Veggies Least Contaminated By Pesticides (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Most Pesticide-Ridden Fruits and Veggies (ecocentric.blogs.time.com)
- Does anybody really believe eating pesticides is safe?! (nyrnaturalnews.com)
- Top 12 Toxic Fruits and Vegetables (treehugger.com)
- Group names the “Dirty Dozen” when it comes to fruits, vegetables with highest pesticide residue (al.com)
- Shopper’s delight: Here’s what to buy organic (grist.org)
- EWG’s dirty dozen and clean 15 guide to food safety (foodfreedomgroup.com)
- The Most Pesticide-Laden Produce, And Healthier Alternatives (personalliberty.com)
- The Dirty Dozen: Which Fruits And Veggies Have The Most Pesticides? (huffingtonpost.com)
- The EWG’s 2012 Dirty Dozen List Adds Leafy Greens and Green Beans (thekitchn.com)